Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Matariki Art

Hi bloggers in Toara we have been learning about Matariki.

For the past couple weeks we have been doing Matariki art.

We practised drawing it on draft copies of paper. I decided to do mountains and stars in the background.

The mountains represent  Mount Cook and the stars represent Matariki. 

Once we had our draft copies finished we got a piece of A4 foam and drew our art onto the foam in a pen.

Then we painted our foam in two colours of our choice. I chose purple & orange, After that  you put a 

piece of  paper on the top of your foam and print it to the paper. I liked doing this art because it turned 

out really cool. Next time I could make it neater. Have you ever done Matariki art like this before?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post