Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Aladdin production


 Hi bloggers, for the past 12 weeks we have been working really hard on our Aladdin production. My 

character that I played was Isir which is Jasmines attendant and friend. This week was when all our hard 

work payed off because it was the performance. There were two casts Tahi and Rau  each cast had 2 

performances we had lots of props and even got a  big stage put into the school hall. We even had head 

mikes! it is quite sad that Aladdin is all finished but it was definitely an amazing experience. Have you 

ever been in a school production before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post