Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Fun art project

 

Kia Ora bloggers, on Tuesday two art teachers came into our classroom to teach us some art. First we chose a type of bird to paint. We got to use different materials such as feathers and stencils. I finished early so I got to paint another bird. After that we practised cutting and ripping coloured pieces of paper to make a cool background. Once we finished our practice background we made our real background. We then put our bird on to the background with some glue. It was so fun and nice of them to come in and teach us some art. Have you ever painted before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post