Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Save our Chimpanzees- Sanctuary

In literacy we have been learning about the impact that humans can have on wild animals. This week we have been learning and reading about Chimpanzees, these animals are extremely endangered. They  are getting hunted for meat, habitats are being destroyed and pet trade. A couple in Liberia have made it there mission to save the chimpanzees from pet trade. Our task was to create a Chimpanzee sanctuary on mine craft education, In my sanctuary  I have include climbing obstacles, places for Chimpanzees to sleep fruits, and lots of trees! This week was fun learning lot's about Chimpanzees, but it was also heart braking that where the problem Chimpanzees are dyeing. I got my information from two books on epic.com chimpanzees and endangered chimpanzees. We also watched snip-its of  a documentary called baby chimp rescue on TVNZ on Demand. 
Do you want to help save these amazing endangered chimpanzees?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post