Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

S.T.E.A.M Challenge

Hi bloggers every Wednesday we do some science today we did something called S.T.E.A.M which stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. The challenge was to drop a egg from the top of the stairs with out it cracking, we got into groups of 6. You were aloud to use 3 pieces of  A4 paper
1 pieces of A5 paper  2 metres of tape, a plastic bag and some string. Our idea was to put the egg inside and scrunch up the paper to make a nest to protect the egg we taped it all together and put it in the plastic bag we had 25 minuted to do this. And then miss Osborn dropped it from the top of stairs, Sadly ours cracked.    Have you ever done a challenge like that before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post